We met for the first time at the Downtown Association, in their spacious board room overlooking Queen St, the sunlight pouring in. Combined with the quiet and large table for note taking, this created an ideal space for rich discussion. This was the best café yet, just keeps getting better.
See the mind map for most of the details. Note that:
- Each topic is listed, with the challenges, observations and ideas captured.
- Each person whose topic is discussed selects one or more actions to take in the next week. Those action steps are circled in red.
- We also check in at the start. Cindy had a lot of exciting breakthroughs to share (highlighted in yellow). That’s what makes this all worthwhile, seeing people get excited, moving past obstacles and closer to their goals.
Topic: Creativity in the Workplace
Darren gives a one minute summary of what we discussed and action steps he plans to take:
Overall scores out of 10:
- 9, 9, 8, 10
- we liked: no noise, sun, focus and flow of conversation
Improvements to get a perfect score:
- better parking
- more people for next session
Want to know more about Agility Cafés? Read when they happen, what you’ll get out of them, and how to register.