What To Expect From Us
Our clients describe us as people who are:
- passionate about making a difference
- a calming influence, someone who doesn’t get emotional highs and lows
- systems thinkers, able to see the bigger picture to make sense of what happens in the moment
- flexible, willing to adapt, experiment
- doers more than talkers
- efficiency minded, always looking for better ways to do things
Over 12 years of experience as Lean / Agile management consultants. While most consultants focus solely on the IT industry, our passions and interest take us beyond, to government, non-profit, education, science and faith communities. We’re interested in transforming the world of work, in amplifying the efforts of change makers everywhere.
Coaching / Training / Teaching
We’ve discovered there is a science to delivering training effectively. We’ve been trained in the modern Training from the Back of the Room 4C instructing model to provide creative, engaging learning that works. Sharon is transforming the world of Agile training with her revolutionary approach.
Games bring out creativity, provide a safe place for people to engage, unleashing new discoveries. We have an Innovation Games® Collaboration Architect certification to both generate insights and prioritize among competing choices.
We also have professional coaching training through the Coaches Training Institute, one of the premier professional coaching organizations.